|Business Consultancy and Advice
Constructive and pro-active advice to assist you through:
initial ideas and raising finance
Business Start Up
- the crucial start-up period
- profit maximisation
- organic expansion or acquisition
- re-financing and consolidation
- succession strategies
- sale of business
Indeed, these matters can often seem daunting, and even off-putting, to the budding entrepreneur. The good news is that you do not need to be an expert in these fields to succeed in business. All you need is the support of a team of trained experts.
That's where we fit in. Bring us your business ideas and we'll help you to evaluate them in a constructive and realistic manner. We can also help you:
Decide on the most suitable structure for your business - sole trader, partnership, or limited company.
- Prepare a business plan, cash-flow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts. Assess your finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance, and draw up the necessary proposals.
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank.
- Complete any registration procedures with Companies House, Inland Revenue, or Customs and Excise.
- Deal with company secretarial issues.
- Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements.
We are able to provide tailored business plans:
created specifically for your business
- designed to suit the particular purpose, whether for annual budgeting, financing, start-up or other situations
- relied on and trusted by banks and financiers