Value added tax is one of the most complex and onerous tax regimes imposed on business - so complex that
many businesses inadvertently overpay or underpay VAT.
The ever widening scope of VAT, the constant stream of detailed changes to the regulations, and the ever growing
demands of Customs and Excise call for a trained professional eye to ensure that you do not fall foul of the regulations and do not pay the Inland Revenue more than you need to!
We provide an efficient cost effective VAT service, which includes:
Assistance with VAT registration.
- Advice on VAT planning and administration.
- Use of the most appropriate scheme.
- VAT control and reconciliation.
- Help with completing VAT returns.
- Planning to minimise future problems with Customs and Excise.
- Negotiating with Customs and Excise in disputes and representing you at VAT tribunals